Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Little C's Inspiration Challenge

Wow, June 1st, can you believe it?!

Today is Tuesday and that means a fun new challenge from Little C's! This week we have a color challenge using the following picture as inspiration for a masculine card. Now......gold pants, a scarf and sandals don't exactly strike me as masculine, but hey....I'm game!Here's what I came up with... I decided to make a tom-boyish card using "Camille" by The Greeting Farm.
I hope you'll play along with us this week. Jen has chosen some AMAZING photos as inspiration for the next two months of Little C's challenges!

For those of you who stop by everyday to visit, you know that I'm leaving for Japan in less than a week! However, even in my absence, June is going to be a very busy month on my blog.

I accepted a spot as the June Guest Designer for a great company called Stamp by Step. I'll also be doing a guest spot on a brand new blog called Color Me Copic. I've got all of my projects completed, photographed and pre-scheduled to post on my blog each day that I'm gone.

In addition to my two guest designer spots, I've also got my weekly obligations for Pink Cat Studio, Little C's and Christmas Stampin All Year Long. I've got all of those goodies done and they're pre-scheduled to post on my blog on the usual days. Whew...I'm already tired just thinking about it!

I've been working really hard these last couple of weeks to get everything done before I go. I appreciate all of my readers SO much and had so much cute stuff I wanted to share while I'm away! I'll have my first "official" post for my Stamp by Step guest dt spot tomorrow. I hope you'll come back and see what I have to share with you!
Hugs,

1 comment:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx