Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stamp by Step Guest Designer for June!

Hey there!
If you came here from the Stamp by Step website, welcome to my little corner of the world! I'm so glad that you stopped by. Several weeks ago, I was contacted by Cheryl, the owner, and invited to be the guest designer for June. I've got five cards to share with you each Wednesday this month, and had SO much fun making them. Thanks a bunch Cheryl!

I chose to work with a cute set by Pink Cat Studio called "Lily at the Beach". Here's what I came up with for my first sample. Isn't Lily just adorable as a mermaid?!
I popped up her head on dimensionals and used a glitter pen for her tail. What fun is being a mermaid if you can't be SPAR-KA-LAY?
I used sticky back cork for the sand and embellished with some dew drops.

Well, that's it for me today. I've got LOTS of packing to do! Be sure to check out the Stamp by Step website to check out all of the stamp sets, embellishments and supplies that they carry. One of my favorite items that they carry is the clear dvd cases for unmounted stamps!

1 comment:

♥Rach♥ said...

This is utterly adorable MacKenzie! I love the seaweed and the fishies with the adorable Lily :0) The cork for sand was just an ingenious idea!
~Rach