Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Are you ready for some cute new releases from Pink Cat Studio?
Here's what's being released today!

Oh, how I adore Billy... This kid is seriously cute...
I used a rub-on for the sentiment, but be sure to check out all of the free sentiments that Melissa has available to her customers.

I entered this card in the "InLinkz boy challenge". I tried to add their html code to my post, but it wouldn't work for some reason. If you want to check out the details, enter your own submission, or vote for me, - click here!

Okay....on to the next card.
This was a fun one to play with...

If you look really close, you'll notice that every bird is different. I just love all of the little details that Melissa added.

I stamped out this sentiment, which is also available as a digital, and then added some yellow glitter.

I didn't have any ribbon that matched my color scheme, so I took some white grosgrain and colored it with a Copic marker. Voila! Lavender ribbon!

My card was looking a little plain when I finished it. So, I decided to do some piercing with my pokey tool and some faux stitching with a white pen.



For my last sample today, I used these uber-cute birds on a wire. I thought this image was the perfect size for a checkbook cover.

This was a super quick project - less than 15 minutes and I love it!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Hop on over to the PCS digi store to pick up these cuties for yourself and then hop on over to the PCS blog to see what the rest of the design team did.

6 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

MacKenzie, all of these are just adorable! I especially liked how you used the string of birds, I thought they were adorable just couldn't figure out how to use them!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards,i love your images and your colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Emily Leiphart said...

Heehee, ok, how fun is it that we both used 'voila' in our posts? I really love your bird tree and that checkbook cover is so smart! Thanks for the inspiration as always. :)

Maria said...

Girl! You've been seriously busy! I love all the cards you created! Love your color choices. . .all of them are beautiful!!

Maria

Amy said...

LOVE all of these awesome cards girl! Stopped by to check out your InLinkz card, and that image is SO CUTE!! And the birds...excellent!

Spyder said...

Brilliants cards all of them, they are fabulous!!I'm on the inlinkz blog hop too, hope you'll call in on #43
(Lyn)

http://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/