Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

Today is Friday and that means we've got a brand new challenge for you over at the CSAYL blog. Do you know that there are only 21 more weeks until Christmas? I know....it's totally sick that I know that, but it will be here before you know it!

This week the uber-talented Maria has created a sketch for us to play with! Oh how I love Maria's sketches. I've missed using them, but she pulled one of my favorites out of her "vault" for us to play with today.

Here's what I came up with... These cuties are from the "Lily & Billy Winter" set by Pink Cat Studio.
I used some patterns by DCWV and then paper pieced their outfits. Then I cut out the images and added some Doodlebug Sugar Coating to the snow angel shapes.

I finished it off with some May Arts ribbon and a rub on sentiment.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Christmas divas came up with this week. I hope you'll play along with us this week - come on.....you know you want to!

3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqui said...

Love the colours on this one. great job

Unknown said...

This is SUPER cute -- however - I must say -- SNOW is about the LAST thing I want to think about right now! lol. I do love the paper you used to piece them though! So pretty :)