Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The last one...

Today is the last day that we'll be doing a Little C's challenge as a team. After a lot of thought, Jen has decided to to focus more on the fun part of this hobby, instead of the business end.
That being said, you still have one week to play along with our last challenge! Here's the inspiration photo, so get ready to be inspired...
I decided to use the color combo as my inspiration and came up with this...The patterned papers are from a retired collection from Stampin Up. I've had a hard time using them because they're so "busy", but I think they worked well on this card.Is this little cutie adorable or what?
She's part of the Twinkle Tots line by The Greeting Farm. Well that's it for me today. I'm off to plan my sons birthday weekend! If you'd like to play along with us for this last challenge, hop on over to the challenge blog. As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

No comments: