Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Frank and the little woman

I've been trying to come up with something cute for the kids to hand out to their classmates for Halloween. Mission accomplished... I've seen so many great Frankenstein goodie boxes made with the SU "Top Note" die. Unfortunately I don't have that one, but I DO have a the "pillow box" die and decided to give it a whirl. The kiddos gave me two thumbs up and promised to help with the 54 more that we'll need to make!

Here's a close up of Frank...
I used the MFT "fresh cut grass" die to make the hair and miscellaneous punches for the facial features. Here's a close up of his little woman...
Any clever ideas for what I can put in these cuties?
I'd like to do something other than candy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing :)

Kim said...

How stinkin' clever is that?!!! So cute!

Lysa said...

OMG these are so cute! I may just have to try something similar for my co-workers!

Susan said...

They are sooo cute...wish we celebrated Halloween here in Australia! You could put some mini gel pens, novelty erasers, a note pad for example... Have fun!
Susan xxox

http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

How adorable are these! Super Super cute! :) You are so creative!

Evan's Eclipse said...

How about a bag of pretzels from Snyders, they may fit inside for Frankie....he and the misses are adorable.

Corinna said...

OMG these are SUPER CUTE!

TidyMom said...

OK these are just WAY too cute! Thanks for sharing!