Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

If you're looking for info about my design team call, click here.
Melissa always has the most unique images in that head of hers and this week is no exception. Check out these dino Valentine images... Holy cute.
I have to admit that I'm completely smitten with dino cupid...
Valentine's Day calls for lots of glitter, so I went a little crazy on this one. Pink glitter spines, white glitter wings, brown glitter bow and pink glitter cardstock. Oh yeah....and pink jewels too.I found this sentiment in my rub-on stash.
Perfect, no?Here's another fun one with lots of bright colors...eyelashes = cute.I colored the hearts little dino is holding to match the patterned paper and then popped em' up with dimensionals.Finished it off with another rub-on sentiment.This little guy is getting into trouble... but he's oh so cute!
You can get all of these new cuties plus a FREEBIE today on the PCS site. Thanks for visiting my little corner of the world today!

7 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

wowowow your production for PCS is so beautiful!!! Love all!!!!! :)

Creepy Glowbugg said...

These are just so stinkin' cute!!
LOVE the cupid Dino the best though.

Scrappychick said...

Oh wow, these are all cuter than the last! I think I love the first the best....all that glitter!!!!
Cyndi

Kathy W said...

wow, they are fabulous and fun images and even better when you see what you did with them- they pop

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh these are phenomenal and the glitter looks fantastic!

Lysa said...

OH CUTE! Love the clouds around Cupid Rex & the glitter is just FAB ;)

Lisa H. said...

I've had so much fun scrolling through your blog. cute, cute stuff! I LOOOOVE these dinos and your coloring is fab!