Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

She's got cooties....

My friend and her family have a case of the cooties. They've all been sick and they're getting tired of it. The least I could do is send them a card, right? I was intrigued by the sketch challenge over at MFT and decided to give it a go. I used a cute set called "Bunny Slippers" and some cheery colorful patterns by BasicGrey. I paper pieced the robe to match my background paper and then colored in the belt.
It was finished off with some yummy orange jewels, a rub-on sentiment and a polka dot rub-on strip.
That polka dot strip has been sitting on my desk for months. I blew off the dust, picked off the cat hairs and was thrilled to finally put it to use! Can I get a cyber high-five from my fellow hoarders?!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic weekend! Be sure to check out the details regarding my design team search! I'd love for you to throw your hat in the ring!

2 comments:

Lysa said...

oh this is so cute! I love the patterned paper on that robe.. looks so comfy! :)

Lisa Kind said...

Too cute! I actually have this set and it's never seen ink! I have a friend who just had minor foot surgery that I think I use it for! I also just used these papers on a card...great designs aren't they? Love this and thanks for the inspiration!