Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pink Cat Digital Release Day

How do you spell cute?

G-N-O-M-E-S!

Today I'd like to introduce you to the Pink Cat Studio gnome family! With the release of the new movie "Gnomeo & Juliet", these cuties couldn't have come at a better time. Along with our owl fettish, the kids and I have a bit of a thing for gnomes too.

This is Lulibell and her little forest friends... I picked up some fantastic papers by American Crafts to go with the images this week. The colorful woodgrains and retro patterns in the "Campy Trails " collection were so fun to work with.




Here are the proud parents, Ninbert and Gladibell

I used a giant clothespin to make a quick photo holder. After the hubs painted it white for me, I attached some patterned paper and embellished a little.



Here's Gladibell again, but this time she's on a birthday tag that's ready to attach to a gift bag.

She's adorable, no?

These flowers were so simple to make and really make this tag POP.
I made four strips of patterned paper, rolled up the edges and glued a button in the middle.



And now you finally get to meet Finnbert.
He's Lulibell's brother.

These are gift card holders. Each year during Spring Break, we plant our vegetable garden. The kids have so much deciding which kind of things we should grow, so this year I got them gift cards to the nursery, so they can pick out everything themselves. These are SO simple to make - 3 minutes tops! You can check out a tutorial I did for these right here.

The family image was perfect for address labels!

ACK! I love them!
I even printed up some extra sheets of labels for my kids to color.

For my last project today, I used Ninbert.


I popped up his hat, eyebrows and right arm with dimensionals.I don't have alot of "guy" cards in my stash, so Ninbert gave me the perfect opportunity to whip up a masculine birthday card. I just love him :-)

I really can't wait to see what the rest of the team came up with! You can hop on over to the PCS blog to check out all of the samples and then hop on over to the PCS digi shop to grab these sweeties for yourself. Don't forget that you'll get a FREE mushroom house image with ANY purchase - today only!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mackenzie!!! I love these :) How CUTE! Those flowers?? Ummmmmm....hello, BRILLIANT! :). Oh - and where is that Happy Birthday sentiment from? Love the size -- would you let me know?? I think I must have these...too cute :)

Tammy said...

Super cute projects! You did a fantastic job with these stamps and your markers!

Lisa Kind said...

So adorable! I love the curly flowers and the address labels are genius!