Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Whoa Baby!

I'm surrounded by pregnant women! There must be something in the water out here, because everywhere I look these days, I see baby bumps. I totally have baby fever now, and figured I'd put all of those feelings to good use and make some cards for all of the new arrivals that will be coming soon. I made this one just in time, because my good friend just became a Grandma four days ago! I used a super cute elephant image by InStyle Stamps. The elephant is actually part of a scene, and I just cut it out. I embellished with some jewels, okay a lot of jewels, and a ric-rac border punch. The sentiment is actually a printed playing card that I thought worked well with the rest of the card.
Thanks for stopping by today.
If you're a fan of CSAYL, you can hop on over there for a quick post about the challenges for this year.

No comments: