Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Black, White and ??

I'm in love with
and they're our sponsor this week over at CSAYL!  Perfect Presentation has a line of amazing templates available in a variety of formats, that are so fun and easy to use.  You can check them all out right here.

For my project this week, I used a template called "Able Gable".
The challenge for this week over at CSAYL is "Black, White and ??" - create a holiday project using black, white and ONLY one other color of your choice.  I decided to use Bermuda Bay as my color.  I just love how it looks with the black and white.
After I cut out my template, I stamped it with a flourish pattern in black ink.  Then I used an oval punch to add some color to the handles and white ribbon to finish it off.
I hope you'll play along with us this week.  You can check out all of the details at the challenge site.

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is gorgeous WoW!