Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

She's out of your league

Well, the kids are definitely keeping me busy this summer, but I had to sneak in some much needed "me time"!  I just got this beauty from The Greeting Farm and have been dying to ink her up.  To get a little inspiration, I decided to play along with a couple of challenges on this one.

Farm Fresh Challenge Blog - "Get Sentimental"
The Deconstructed Sketch - current sketch #6 (love it!)
The black card base is a 5.25" square and the patterned paper is by Creative Imaginations.
After I adhered the patterned paper, I wrapped some gold cord around the card front.
Then I added these fun green glitter leaves by Jolee's.  They're super SPAR-KA-LAY and remind me of seaweed.  To finish it off, I added a sentiment from the TGF Creeper Set. 
Since the Farm Fresh Challenge involved a sentiment, I tried to be clever.  I was thinking, leagues of water, out of your league......get it? 
A little mermaid humor....
Thanks bunches for stopping by today!
I'll be back tomorrow with a HUGE digi release from Pink Cat Studio!

3 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Siren is gorgeous and I got the "league" inference too!
Beautiful card Kenzie!

kksb said...

Too cute!! Love your hair color.

Alyssa S said...

Seriously adore this card! Straight to the TGF inspiration file...