Followers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pink Cat Digital Release Day!

Any cat lovers out there?
Holy-Moly....check out the new release from Pink Cat Studio!
Ahhh....so many cute kitties and so little time! 

I was hoping to have more than one sample for you today, but a kidney infection pretty much made me useless all week.  Oh....and did I mention that I've had three kidney stones in the last five days?!
That's gotta be some kind of record, no?  Geez, how much can a girl take?!  Okay, I'm all done complaining now :-)

Check out this cutie!!
This is "Retro Kitty" and she's fabulous! 
I popped up her glasses and clothes with dimensionals and added all kinds of sparkly goodness.  The sentiment is from the Lily & Billy Accessory set and could be used for a variety of occasions.
Oh, and did I mention that you can get this cutie for FREE today with any purchase from PCS?


Hop on over to the digi shop and check it out!

No comments: