Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Feeling Sketchy

It's time for another challenge over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!
This week I was feelin' a little sketchy, so I doodled up a little something for us to play with.
  Here's my take on it...
I used my favorite image from SU's "Winter Post" set.  I have NO idea why, but I just can't seem to get enough of this skating couple for some reason. (?)
I stamped the image with Sahara Sand ink and kept the rest of the colors clean and simple with a combo of Kraft and Very Vanilla.  I threw in a bit of gold cording and some pearls to finish it off.

I hope you'll play along with us this week.  There's a guest dt spot up for grabs!  For more inspiration, check out what the rest of the design team did with the sketch by clicking here.
Have a great weekend :-)

1 comment:

Becky G said...

MacKenzie, this is gorgeous! Great image and I love the color pallette you used!