Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Amber Ink!

Amber Ink just turned 1!
If you haven't checked out their store before, hop on over for a visit.  They have a variety of digi stamps, clear stamps and digi papers to chose from.

And the best part?
Amber Ink is sponsoring our new challenge over at CSAYL today! 
The new challenge is "All about You" - create a holiday themed card or project using your favorite color.

Here's what I came up with using my favorite color, purple.
This image is from a set called "You're the Perfect Package".  I absolutely love this set!  It comes with loads of great images to play with.
I had fun putting together the tiny packages and adding the bows.  I even added a bow to her head for a little fun.
I'd love for you to check out what the rest of the CSAYL team did this week.  Hop on over to the challenge blog for a bit of inspiration and the challenge details.

1 comment:

Becky G said...

MacKenzie, this is so pretty! I love all the vibrant colors you used! It's definitely the Perfect Package!!!