Followers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Tickled pink and a tutorial

My daughter asked me to make her a thank you card with the pig from SU's "Very Punny". For the card base I used Elegant Eggplant and everything else is from the scrap bin. *yeah* The pink ribbed ribbon is from a mini catalog a while back (hee hee, I said ribbed)

Here's how I got all of the punched out circles in the middle to line up perfectly. First I took my 1" circle punch and punched out three circles of scrap cardstock.
Next, I used re-positionable adhesive to attach them to my cardstock panel.
Then all I did was line up my punch with the adhered circles - voila!
Now, to get my stamped image centered onto the cardstock underneath the circles, I gently trace around each circle with my embossing stylus. It will leave a faint impression of the circle so you know exactly where to stamp.

1 comment:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

you make beautiful work! :)