Followers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

November class spoiler - #3


The third request I had for this months class was to do a Fall card.
I thought SU's "Autumn Harvest" set fit the bill.

I used the masking technique to fit both pumpkins on the vanilla circle. If you're not familiar with that technique, you can click here to see a tutorial I did on it a while back.

I embellished with some 1/4" pumpkin pie ribbon, my scallop border punch and my paper piercer.


CARD RECIPE:
Cardstock - Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Ink - Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Markers - Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green
Stamps - Autumn Harvest

1 comment:

Heather Schlatter said...

MaKenzie Great Card. Love your colors!

how did you do the Scallop Circle? Is is nestabilities, or somthing else?

I love the card.

I love those Pumpkins and use them a lot. I am so sad that I will not be able to make Halloween stuff anymore it is my favorite time of the year for cards and Scrapbook pages!

Heather