Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Ewe" Are Special and so is this news from Hambo!

Hey kids!
For todays card, I used "Party Sheep" and a matching sentiment from Hambo.
Aren't these gals just ADORABLE?!I tried to keep this card a little more masculine than my usual style. I'm not sure HOW masculine a card can be with four big ol' fluffy sheep on it, but I did my best! I used SU's Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip cardstock and paired it up with some yummy polka dot paper by BasicGrey.

Instead of coloring in my lovely little sheep, I smothered them with "Lily White" Doodlebug Sugar Coating.

So....have you heard the latest from Hambo?

They now have exclusive digital images! You can check them all out right here.
Never used a digital image before? The fun thing about digital images is that you can re-size and flip the images with your computer! So many possibilities!! Want to try one for FREE?



Click here and play with this one!
Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I've been curious about these digital images. Thank you for the freebie link! This cute kitty looks fun to color!!

Kathy W said...

the sheep sure are SWEET- thanks for digi download- my first one, will have to give it a go!